DONATIONS HAVE MADE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN RESPONDING THE AFTER-MATH CAUSED DUE TO CYCLONE IN ODISHA
Save the Children responded two of the worst affected districts – Khorda and Puri in Odisha.
Here is a glimpse of how the donations have helped people:
5,905 Shelter Kits consisting of floor mats, tarpaulins, bed sheets, ropes, etc. were provided
- 5,905 Hygiene Kits consisting of broomstick, umbrella, Dettol liquid, shampoo, toothpaste, soap etc. were provided
- 5,745 Utensil Kits consisting of cleaning soap, saucepan, plates, cooking spoons, storage containers were provided
- 2,340 Food Items consisting of rice, onions, potatoes, cooking oil, salt, sugar, etc. were provided
- 5,000 Education Kits consisting of notebooks, pens, pencils, school bags, water bottles etc. were provided
- 6,000 Saplings of plants like neem, amla, guava, custard apple, coconut etc. were provided for plantation
We are working to provide a happy and healthy childhood to the most vulnerable and marginalised children in hard-to-reach places across India. Continue to help us save lives of more children.
Feel free to reach out to us at 0124-4746000(Monday to Sunday, 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM) or write to us at [email protected] for any assistance/queries.