#ALLYUPFORHER A Campaign Save the Children and Yuvaa to make Her safety everyone's priority. Get all information related to women helpline number in emergencies.
Please make a note of these important women helpline numbers: 100 (police), 1091 (women's helpline), 181(women domestic violence helpline), 1098 (for children)
There are many scheme and laws by Government of India to help women and report women harreshment.
1. Under the Legal Services Authorities Act, women victims have the right to get free legal aid or help from the Legal Services Authority who has to arrange a lawyer for help ( for the victim only ).
2. Women Have right not to be arrested at night.
3. Women Have right to file Zero FIR : that is file FIR at any police station exclusive of the area of jurdisation.
4. Women have right to complain against being stalked or work place harreshment.
5. For Cyber crime or blackmailing you may report at Cybercrime.gov.in.
6. For workplace harrasment one can file complain at Shebox.nic.in
The #AllyUpForHer campaign resonated heavily in news media, both offline and online. Here are some key media coverage received: